My reflectors are open to use by all licensed amateur radio operators. By using the reflectors you agree to the following terms:
- The hotspot or repeater connected to the gateway must have a valid callsign configured. Links with other reflectors are exempt from this rule.
- You will not attempt to gain access to any of the software or other parts of the system running the reflector software to which you are not authorized.
- You will not engage in harassment, intimidation, abuse or other behaviour towards other users on the reflector that is either illegal or unwanted. Any reports of bad behaviour will result in a ban.
- Do not attempt to link this reflector to any other reflectors using two hotspots or any other means that are not authorized by either reflector owner. Any unauthorized links that cause unwanted behaviour of the reflector will result in a ban.
- Use of the reflector related to any illegal activities, intentional or otherwise will result in a permanent ban.
- IPs and callsigns will be logged, and may be used in any reports of abuse of the system, or any illegal activities related to use of the reflector. These reports may be sent to your ISP and/or law enforcement.
- Using the reflector without a valid active license will result in a permanent ban.
- Any violation of the above rules can depending on the severity result in a temporary or permanent ban. After 2 temporary bans the 3rd ban will result in a permanent ban.
Overall just be kind to everyone on the reflector, follow the rules, and there should not be any problems.